Virtually all applied today Aluminum pipes, including metal-pipe Henco, have the following characteristics:
Metal pipes for water supply
* Weight about 100-300, (1 meter of pipe)
* Diameter 16 – 63 mm.
* Pipe wall thickness – 2.3 mm.
* The thickness of the metal (aluminum) layer pipes – 0,3-0,4 mm.
* Maximum allowable working pressure of 10 bar.
* The highest operating temperature – 95 degrees and 110 degrees Celsius for short-term emergency
* Kislorodopronitsaemost pipes zero
* The service life of 35 years
Thus, the data quality features ensure the safety of long-term, which excludes the possibility to repair the metal pipes as often as, for example, pipes made of steel and cast iron.
Aluminum tubes are used in virtually any of the communications systems and livelihoods. It’s hot and cold water, heating, sewage systems, underfloor heating system, as well as compressed air, aggressive, technical, chemical, flammable and combustible liquids.
Metal pipes are often used as insulating material for electrical wiring. With such a wide range of applications, sales of metal pipes made everywhere.
The cost of metal pipes can vary significantly. For example, plastic pipes for water supply are more environmentally friendly and, accordingly, expensive inner layer.
The use of higher quality – food, plastic for the inside of the metal water pipes provides high quality supplied to them by water, with the exception entry of harmful emissions, its acquisition of foreign smell and taste. And in the pipes for heating systems, supply chemical and other liquids, use plain, non-food plastic. Hence the difference in prices for pipes for various purposes.