1. Plumbing valves, whether or gate valve wedge gate valves, awkward to install because of the large, compared to ball valves size and weight for height. Weight exceeds the weight of the valve ball valve by 1.5-2 times.
2. In the grease interceptor, due to a recurring cycle of “open-close” very quickly wear seal, he begins to flow. At an absolute grease trap seal closure, and as a consequence of the absence of leaks. This in turn increases the overall service life of steel grease interceptors.
3. Because of the low quality of water in municipal networks, grease traps are very easily damaged and the 20 gallon grease interceptor, which leads to the need to replace Plumbing valves on the new one. Steel ball valves have a long maintenance-free operation and maximum service intervals range, as seals are made of Teflon. PTFE seals are in contact with the buffed area have little or no wear. This node is a ball valve can withstand several thousand cycles, “open-closed”.
4. Due to water hammer in heating a gate on a regular basis is sticky gate overlap and thus involuntary trunk pipelines. Because of the design features of the ball valve, the situation with him is impossible.
5. Plumbing valves is not a full bore product, which creates additional resistance to flow of fluid in the systems of heat consumption. Coefficient of flow resistance is a ball valve (like a smooth straight pipe). A useful effect of a ball valve – no loss of pressure in the water system, which increases the overall efficiency of heating systems and water supply.
6. Backflow preventers on high pressure and tightening the dense packing, the loop ‘opening and closing “is difficult because of the small diameter of the flywheel. This in turn leads to the use of assistive devices to facilitate the rotation of the flywheel bolts. Also, for the full opening or closing the backflow preventer to perform several full turns the flywheel. Backflow preventer is easy to open, or closed by turning the rod 90 degrees. In this case it is possible to visually determine open or closed backflow preventer.